- STA Pet News -

(Drag-&-drop these links to Twitter and Facebook and share them)

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Holiday Dog Travel Dos and Don'ts

Are you a road warrior or a road worrier? Twenty years ago when I started traveling with dogs, I admit I fell into the latter category. How could I possibly visit friends across the country and make sure my dog was not left behind? Back then folks used to do a double take when I mentioned traveling with my dog. Today, we know better and we travel more frequently with Fido in tow (Click here...)
Save money on local pet supplies delivery - SeniorTravelAide

No comments:




Pet Gear Signature Pet Car Seat & Carrier for cats and dogs up to 20lbs


Pet Car Seat & Carrier for cats & dogs (Pet Gear)




Personalized Dog Collars - Striped.








(Drag-&-drop partner links to Twitter and Facebook & share them)
We assist rescues as needed with delivery of pet foods, medicines, and with spreadsheet editing & hosting online chats.